Thrilled with my February Foodie Penpal experience (and the overall fact that we can still get get mail through the US Postal Service), I decided to sign up again for a Foodie Penpal in March. I had the wonderful experience of being paired up with Tracy, the brilliant mind behind The Fit Eat! Check out her fabulous blog and get inspired with her posts on fitness, fashion, and food. (I plan on making her Healthified No Bake Cookies this weekend, and, no I will not be sharing them.)

Treats From Michigan!

All the way from the Midwest, I got a box full of treats, some of which I was already a big fan of and others which were quite new to me. As soon as I got to my apartment, I sat down on my floor and ripped opened the package. In the box:
- Brookside Pomegranate Dark Chocolates: My February Foodie Penpal had sent me a a bag of Brookside Acai Dark Chocolates, which I gobbled up in record timing. I actually squealed when I opened my March Foodie Penpal package to find a bag of Brookside Pomegranate Dark Chocolates! 
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch: To represent midwesterners love of cereal
- Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup: Tracy, how did you know that I was a big fan of dark chocolate?!
- VitaCoco: I drank this as I was going through the rest of the box. It's actually one of my favorite to-go-to drinks whenever I need to get hydrated. 
- Amy's Organic Vegetable Barley Soup: I always wanted to try this brand.
- Chicken Rice Medley: Mmm...comfort food
- World Peas: Not only were these deliciously addictive, but the snack's name was just so darn cute. 

This month's Foodie Penpal exchange was another great success. Thank you for these healthy and delicious munchies, Tracy! I will definitely continue to check out your blog for more nutritious recipes and tips on how to stay fit and healthy. 

Like getting mail? Like getting food in the mail? Like meeting new people through food...that you get...in the mail? I think you get my point here, people. If you're interested, sign up for the Foodie Penpal program at Lean Green Bean's website and start connecting through good old-fashioned mail. 

The Fit Eat

Lean Green Bean's Foodie Penpal Program


One Comment

Images & Text Copyright Eat & Be Mary. Design by 2bloom.co / Samantha Bird Design. Powered by Blogger.