Merry Christmas to all!


As I take a moment away from the holiday madness, I want to wish all of you a very Merry Christmas. I hope you're spending it with loved ones, eating, drinking, and being merry. 

This year, my parents and I have decided to spend the holiday on a mini-vacation across the river. We're currently in NYC right now, taking in the sights that we normally take for granted. These past 24 hours have been spent taking pictures with the tree at the Rockefeller Center, walking in awe around our hotel, and going on a quick adventure back to Woodside, Queens, the first place I called home until moving to NJ when I was 6 years old. This year I even had the honor of sharing a special buffet Christmas dinner with my parents. 

Christmas Dinner w/ the Family, Waldorf Astoria NYC

I couldn't have imagined a better way to spend the holiday with mom and dad. 

...and to all a goodnight!


Leave a Reply

Images & Text Copyright Eat & Be Mary. Design by 2bloom.co / Samantha Bird Design. Powered by Blogger.